October means black and orange and everything spooky is here. But it also means pink. Pink, for breast cancer awareness month, of course. So right now Publix and Yoplait are both working to support the cause. Head over to you local Publix and stock up on Yoplait yogurt. Check out the sales going on:
- $1 off any one Large Size, Light with Granola or GoGurt (coupon on select products) - Dates: October 2 - October 18
- 20 for $10 on Yoplait Core cup - Dates: October 3 - October 9
- Light with Granola BOGO - Dates: October 5 - October 25
Make sure your save your pink labels! Then go to Saving Lids to Save Lives website and enter your codes. Every code is another donation! For each code entered, or lid received, Yoplait will donate $.10 to Susan G. Komen. That may not sound like a lot, but if everyone enters their codes, it will really add up.
Now, how would you like to win a $25 Publix gift card, so you can pick up some Yoplait?
1. Tell me, what's your favorite flavor of Yoplait yogurt? (Mandatory).
2. Become a public follower of my blog, or let me know you already are. (Optional).
Giveaway will remain open until Sunday, October 13. Please make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry, and that I have a way to contact you. Either through your profile, or leave your email in your comment. Thanks and good luck!
Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.