Monday, February 14, 2011

Juice Pouch Valentine's



Since I made crayons for my kids' classes for Halloween & Christmas, I decided to do something different for Valentine's Day. We have a fridge full of Capri Sun drinks that I got on sale, but the kids haven't been drinking them much lately. Of course, if they have friends over, they will drink them. Kids. Anyway, I started by printing "love juice". I could have made it cuter, but I don't have any fancy programs & was short on time.



I punched each one out using a large round punch.



And I also used a large scallop punch to punch circles out of red cardstock.





I could have skipped adding extra Valentine's, but I got these last year for 90% off, and the kids wanted to use them. So I punched a hole in the corner of each one.



And you need a hole in each tag.



Add 33 Capri Sun pouches.



And punch a hole in the top of each one. Just make sure you don't go below that line, or you will have leaky pouches!



Then just take a piece of curling ribbon, and string them all together. Cute, huh? This one is for Blake's class, and the boys in Layla's class.



And this one is for the girls in Layla's class.





I wish I would have finished these sooner so I could have shared them sooner. But you could always stash this idea away for next year. Happy Valentine's Day!
Linked to:
Get Your Craft On at Today's Creative Blog
Tute Yourself Tuesday at Little Eme
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Show & Tell at Blue Cricket Design
Whatever Goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts
Link Party #42 at Tea Rose Home
What's Up Wednesday at Sew Woodsy
Look What I Made at Creations by Kara
Talent Tuesday at Vintage Wanna Bee
Hookin Up With HoH at House of Hepworths
Show & Share Day at Just a Girl
Catch-as-Catch-Can at My Repurposed Life
Weekend Bloggy Reading at Serenity Now
Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Chic Cottage
Idea Sharing Wednesday at Women Who Do It All
Frugal Friday at The Shabby Nest
I'm Crafty Party at So You Think You're Crafty?
Weekend Wrap Up Party at Tatertots & Jello

13 comments:

Stephani said...

That is a cute idea! I love using things I got on sale that way!

Anonymous said...

Cute idea!

Jill said...

Too cute! I'm saving this idea for next year - thanks!

laughwithusblog said...

So cute! Love this idea!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh, I LOVE this idea! Very sweet...and perfect for anyone! ♥♥♥ I'll try to remember it for next year, too! ♥

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Cute idea. Thanks for sharing these.

Susan Freeman said...

Hi Wendy! What a cute idea!! I am your newest follower. I hope that you will stop by and visit me sometime too.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Tire Swing Mom said...

Very cute!

Sue said...

Fun idea! I'll save it for next year ~or is there some "boo juice" in your future??
Have a great day.
Sue

Jill said...

That's a fun idea! And actually really practical because the kids are bound to get thirsty eating all that chocolate :) Thanks for joining Idea Sharin' Wednesday!

Jill
womenwhodoitall.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

That's a great idea. My girls would flip for the Barbie one. ;) I think the extra Valentine adding a nice little pop! Thanks so much for linking up with my Weekend Bloggy Reading party. :)

Jami said...

I love this. Not too labor-intensive, but really, really cute!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

how sweet! :)

thanks for linking up!
gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...